Red Flag Warnings Posted
April 23, 2014 (WPVI) -- We'll see a good deal of sunshine today, but it's windy and cooler than yesterday. The high is 60. Winds out of the NW will gust between 30 and 40 mph.
FIRE DANGER: A red flag warning for enhanced brush fire danger exists today between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. today and perhaps tomorrow as well. This is thanks to high winds, low humidity and a relatively dry forest floor across the region.
TONIGHT: Skies are clear, but it's brisk and cold. Winds are NW between 12 and 25 mph. The low is 37 in Philadelphia with some suburbs dropping closer below freezing.
THURSDAY: It will be a chilly start to the day, with the chance of a frost in some of our suburbs, although robust winds may limit this. But mostly sunny skies return. It's still rather windy. The high rebounds a bit to 64.
FRIDAY: Any early sun gives way to increasing clouds. A shower or thunderstorm is possible in spots, especially during the afternoon and evening. The high: 69.
SATURDAY: Clouds will mix with sun. A couple of stray showers or thunderstorms are possible, but most of the day is dry. The high: 73.
SUNDAY: It's partly sunny, breezy and cooler. The high: 66.
MONDAY: A front stalls begins to move in, bringing an increase in cloud cover. High: 64.
TUESDAY: More clouds and occasional showers are likely. It remains cool. The high: 63.
WEDNESDAY: It may still be cloudy, cool and rainy, based on the latest model projections. The high is 58.
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Red Flag Warnings Posted 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Forest fire burns as Red Flag warning issued for NJ 16 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break
- Mayor Nutter answers your questions at 6abc 51 min ago
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 59 min ago
- Emaciated dog rescued from Wilmington home
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Local musician covers Action News theme
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos